SECONDARY DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER - IMMEDIATE OR AUGUST 2024
This is very much a standard DT teacher position so design, construction (using materials like wood, metals) etc. Some IT will come into it but this is much more the practical element of DT. The department is brand new and requires an independent and creative person to lead the development of the subject throughout the school.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Date: January 2024
School Type: International UK curriculum - high quality British brand with strong links to the UK
Student Body: Local and Arab / Asian Expatriates
SEN Note: This is one of the first truly inclusive schools in Saudi Arabia, and each class, with support, will have up to 25% of children with Special Educational Needs such as including autism, behavioural, ADHD and others. Differentiation is a huge part of the teaching and learning program. This is not a Special Needs school, but a happy, friendly inclusive school that caters to all abilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team of educators in a relatively new school determined to make a difference in their local community to provide an all inclusive education to all. Expectations will be high but you will be rewarded with a comprehensive professional development training program. They want teachers who want to learn and develop.
What do you need to be considered?
- Teacher Training such as a PGCE
- Preferred UK curriculum experience
- Preferred two years of experience
- Bachelor Degree in the teaching subject
- Experience of inclusive and differentiated teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the local culture of Saudi Arabia
What are the other rewards?
- Handsome tax free monthly salary ranging from SAR12000 to SAR18000
- Additional Housing Allowance
- Annual Flights
- Medical Insurance
- Benefits for family members including 2 free school places
Contact your local Edvectus advisor today