As PE Teacher (Lead Trainer) you will be an outstanding physical education practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards. You will be the leading example in your area and go above and beyond your duties to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the highest standard and students receive the best possible learning experience. You will provide leadership and coordination for planning, implementation and assessment of academic initiatives related to improvements in KG-12 Physical and Health Education curriculum as well as to monitor and support the overall progress and development of Physical Education teachers.
Education or similar subjects (e.g. Sports, Health, Fitness, Nutrition)
• Experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating program
goals and initiatives
• Experience of implementing a range of teaching/training and learning strategies
• Experience of supervising staff and creating learning and development plans
• Proven track record of success as an outstanding teacher/trainer
• Experience/good understanding of using technology
• Experience/good understanding of the development and implementation of
Physical and Health Education training programs
• Experience of promoting the benefits of health and wellbeing.
Experience of working in the GCC would be an advantage
• Experience of monitoring performance and intervention strategies to raise performance
• Experience of a supervisory role in a related area.
Bachelors degree in relevant subject area (e.g. Physical Education, Sports Science,
Sports Coaching, Sports Management, Health Promotion) or equivalent
• Teaching qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
• Valid First Aid Certificate (Must be obtained before start date if successful)
• Valid UAE or transferable Driving License
• IELTS 6.0 Academic for non-native English speakers
Assessor qualification (e.g. A1, TAQA) or equivalent
• Quality Assurance qualification (e.g. IV, IQA) or equivalent
• Other sports and physical education related qualifications (e.g. Fitness Instructor,
Coaching Certificate, Sports Leadership) or equivalent
• TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification would be an advantage
NOTE: We cannot recruit those already currently in the UAE
Unfortunately applications are not allowed unless all documents are received.