Reporting to the ASP Coordinator, to teach Mathematics to students Grade 8 to 12 who need a solid foundation to develop their skills. The incumbent is responsible for assessing students’ performance with the aim of helping students develop the linguistic ability to function effectively in an international environment.
Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a middle or high school level.
Bachelor degree in Mathematics required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Computer literate
• Excellent oral and written English essential.
• Spoken Arabic skills preferable.
• IELTS 6 Academic / 6.5 General for non-native English speakers
Note: we cannot recruit those aleady in the UAE.
Unfortunately applications are not allowed unless all documents are received.
Or fill out the form below