Mathematics and Science Trainee Teachers with a degree in Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering are provided with specialised training that will prepare them for teaching from Grades 6 to 12 in the UAE context. Graduates will work in teams, led by Lead Teachers and supported by a Sector Specialist, with each member contributing to the continuous improvement of teaching and learning materials and support for students. The successful applicant will be expected:
To promote a positive teaching and learning environment in Ministry of Education (MoE) schools across the Emirates.
• To ensure successful implementation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
• To participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
• To support a school-wide reform by participating in and organising professional development sessions such as: peer-observations, model lessons, professional development workshops and any other activities that promote effective teaching and learning.
Candidates must have a sound understanding of the mechanics of the English language, with strong written and verbal communication skills. It is essential that the candidate is equipped with teaching strategies that promote best practice. Candidate should possess a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning across the Ministry of Education schools.
• Excellent oral and written English is essential. The following proficiency
certificates are accepted:
• IELTS 7 Academic / 7.5 General (with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
• Cambridge CAE (C1)
• Cambridge CPE (C2)
• EmSAT minimum of 1625
Applicants must provide all of the following documents to Edvectus (your consultant, or MOE@edvectus.com or upload to your candidate portal on our website) for an initial application:
Unfortunately applications are not allowed unless all documents are received.
Or fill out the form below: