VICE PRINCIPAL / HEAD OF SECONDARY - IMMEDIATE OR AUGUST 2021
Preference will be given to single teachers with no dependants who are in the UAE.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary: Tax free Per Month To be discussed with applicants
Benefits: Housing Allowance / Annual Flights / Medical Insurance
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE and minimum
- Leadership qualifications
- Strong experience teaching and of leadership within the British Curriculum
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Assist in the appointment of new academic staff and supervise their induction.
• Manage staff and resources and monitor progress towards the implementation of the stra-tegic plan.
• To monitor constantly staff performance and to be the first port of call for any teacher in need of advice or support.
• To chair all Principals of Department meetings.
• To assist the Principal with the school’s staff appraisal system.
• To ensure frequent and regular consultation with members of staff where appropriate and to work with the Principal to involve all staff in theimprovement & development of the School.
• To develop links, for the benefit of the school, with other educational organisations.
• Update and make available the Staff Handbook annually.
• Participate in scrutiny exercises to monitor teaching and learning throughout the school.
• Organise school parents’ meetings and liaise with parents and staff as required.
• To oversee the work of the Learning Support Department and to liaise over provision for SEN students.
• To arrange and oversee all staff academic professional development.
• Encourage, develop and monitor cross-curricular initiatives.
• To be responsible for the preparation of information required for any relevant school in-spection.
• Maintain a high profile at various meetings throughout the year including parents meet-ings, concerts, plays and presentations to parents.
• Assist in the planning of relevant Staff Development training throughout the school year. .
Please contact your local Edvectus advisor today.