SECONDARY ART TEACHER NEEDED IN KUWAIT FOR AN AUGUST 2022 START
Middle and High School
MUST BE FULLY COVID-19 VACCINATED
Compensation and Benefits Package:
• Tax free monthly basic salary considering years of experience (KWD840-1080)
• Annual Return Ticket (to home country).
• Baggage allowance – upon arrival to Kuwait.
• Private and Life Health Insurance Coverage.
• Furnished single accommodation (Includes Gym and Sports area): chosen due to ease of access to and from schools, and walking distance to local amenities
• Indemnity payment (by the end of the contract period)
• Free transportation for Teachers living in school accommodation
• After Care Program for staff with a child in school.
• Professional Development Trainings
• Career development opportunities
Contract Length: 1 year
Candidates are required to have the following:
Curriculum Background: US preference
Minimum Experience: 2 year preference
Qualifications: Bachelor degree that matches teaching subject
A long established independent co-educational US / bilingual curriculum school is seeking a range of secondary roles for the next academic year. Candidates need to know that this is not a typical western expatriate school; students are mainly local or Arab where English as a second language is spoken, Cultural intelligence is a must and an ability to adapt your local domestic curriculum experience to a local context will be very important.
Requirements to apply for this job - copies of:
Degree + Transcripts
Please contact your local Edvectus advisor today.