K-12 SCHOOL PRINCIPAL NEEDED IN THE UAE - AUGUST 2022
KG to Grade 12 Private English medium international school
Qualification and Certification: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
• Master’s degree and additional course work beyond in curriculum, research and/or organizational development, from an accredited higher education institution, and at least 7 years educational management and supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute, and a minimum of three years’ experience as a school principal or headmaster;
• Experience in teaching adults either at the university, collegiate or professional development level;
• Proven leadership, teaming, facilitation and planning skills;
• Expertise in educational curriculum development or instructional supervision or related discipline;
• Working knowledge of the Model American Diploma Program, Achieve Standards, Advanced Placement Course Requirements, And InterAmerican and IB Baccalaureate program requirements. Appropriate experiences may be substituted for items listed above;
• Ability to adhere to ethical and cultural guidelines and represent school with integrity and professionalism;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high-performing, quality-driven, team-based environment;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database applications and various research related programs including but not limited to SPSS, HLM, Regression, etc. Appropriate experiences may be substituted in the research area;
• Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating research projects and programs;
• Ability to plan, format, and execute projects and routine duties in an accurate and timely manner; and,
• Knowledge and ability to use strategic planning process skills in multiple areas.
Minimum of five years teaching and minimum of seven years academic administration experience at the level of Principal or higher. Must have background in working with planning; site administration; instructional research; accreditation; curriculum modeling; assessment; technology; policy development; program review, quality assurance and evaluation; problem solving and technical report writing.
The School Offers:
• Monthly tax free salary up to AED30000
• Allowances for utility bills and excess baggage
• International medical insurance is provided
• Annual airfares
• End of service gratuity
• Local bus transportation
• Two free places for dependent children
• Accommodation is provided as part of the employment package; it is furnished and single occupancy
If you believe that this opportunity matches the ideals of your overseas teaching aspirations then please do not hesitate to contact your local Edvectus advisor today. We look forward to hearing from you.