A very prestigious British School in Riyadh Saudi Arabia seeks UK experienced Early Years teachers for their school. The school prides itself on its British ethos and quality.
A very prestigious British School in Riyadh Saudi Arabia seeks UK experienced Primary teachers for their school. The school prides itself on its British ethos and quality.
The school is part of a network of prestigious schools including a UK independent school and others around the world. This enables teachers to grow and progress their careers within the group.
• A Bachelor’s Degree.
• UK Post Graduate Certificate of Education (or equivalent) if B.Ed not held.
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Excellent working knowledge of the UK National Curriculum/EYFS Framework/Saudi Ministry Curriculum as appropriate to your job role.
• A proven track record of excellent teaching for at least two years as a qualified teacher.
• A strong academic background, stature and experience that will command the respect of pupils, parents, colleagues and the wider community.
• A commitment to academic progress and the welfare and safeguarding of pupils.
• Knowledge and understanding of recent educational developments and best practice.
2 years of experience is strongly desired
- Up to 21000 SAR (All Inclusive) tax free monthly salary (this includes payment for accommodation)
- Tuition covered for up to two children. Teaching couples and families are welcome and health insurance is also offered to all dependents.
- Fixed Term 2 Year Contract
- Annual Flights
- Medical Insurance